by

January 29, 2013

by

January 29, 2013

Comments (9)

Comment Feed

Brown Sugar Vanilla Rum Cake

Rhonda, this cake is soooo good baby, I think I'm gona have to hang up my apron. Praying Gods blessings upon you always...We will be back.

Zander & Selema Johnson more than 1 year ago

Bursting with Flavor

Good luck, Rhonda! I first tried Rhonda's cakes a few months back and haven't stopped raving about them since. I'm not big on sweets, but her cake is the perfect irresistible combination of sweet and the slight bite of spirits (in my case, I tried the Orange Tequila cake). Keep rocking!

Aaron Gerry more than 1 year ago

The best Spirit Cakes in the triangle

I am so excited for the truck to hit the streets. Chez moi's cakes have always been a hit with me and the friends and family I have sent them to over the years. I am so glad the ice cream sandwiches will be featured on the menu, these adult goodies are another favorite. Watch out Durham chez moi is hitting the streets.

Serena Wilson more than 1 year ago

Amazing

We had one of Rhonda's cakes for Christmas. The entire family could not stop talking about it! I highly recommend you give one a try!

Will Hardison more than 1 year ago

Highly Favored

God Bless You Sweetie, Only up from here - I am so proud of you - Woooooohooooo I will be there on March 23 full support - These cakes are Mmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh Gooooood!!!

Desiree Kimbrough more than 1 year ago

Rhonda's rum cake

Several words can describe Rhonda's rum cakes. The word I've decided to use is "Addictive". Her rum cake only last a day or two in my house and I'm the only one that eats it. I took Rhonda's rum cake to my home town (DC) and my entire family enjoyed it. Everyone wanted to know who baked them. Rhonda I know your business will be successful..........

Tim Williams more than 1 year ago

Rum cakes

I love Rhonda's cakes! They are by far the best rum cakes I have tasted anywhere.
I wish you all the best on your food truck and I am really looking forward to that ice cream sandwich.

Cathy Khatatba more than 1 year ago

Chez Moi Cakes

This is the best rum cake I have ever had! It is OH SO GOOD! If you haven't tried it, you really should!

Delores Harris more than 1 year ago

Chez Moi

Congratulations Rhonda!! We (your family) are so tremendously proud of you. We are happy you are now able to share the delicious cakes we have enjoyed for so long with so many people.

All the best to you. We will support you always! God Bless.

Lamonica Mountain Sherrod more than 1 year ago